RecipeNewZ Terms and Conditions
By accessing RecipeNewZ and / or subscribing to its RSS feed, you agree to be bound by the RecipeNewZ terms and conditions as outlined below. If you do not agree with each and every one of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing RecipeNewZ. The materials contained in RecipeNewZ are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws. For the purposes of this document, "materials" is defined as everything existing on the website, including images, text, links, code and any other content.
1. Website Use
2. Submissions / Postings / Communication
- All the materials on RecipeNewZ are meant for private viewing only. You may NOT copy or modify the materials on RecipeNewZ, nor use them for any public display or for any commercial purpose, nor transfer them to any other person or mirror them to any other server.
- You may NOT use RecipeNewZ for any abusive, malicious, harmful, offensive or unlawful purpose, and you bear full liability for any damages caused to you or others resulting from your use of RecipeNewZ.
- If you find some of the posted materials to be harmful, erroneous, offensive or infringing on copyright, you are encouraged to notify RecipeNewZ by reporting abuse. RecipeNewZ does not guarantee, however, that action will be taken as a result of such reports.
By creating a user account and submitting materials to ReciepNewZ, you certify that the following are true:
- You hold the copyright to any materials that you submit to RecipeNewZ, and your submission does not infringe upon any intellectual property or proprietary rights of anyone;
- You grant RecipeNewZ nonexclusive rights to use the submitted materials at its own discretion;
- Your recipe submissions comply with the RecipeNewZ Rules of Recipe Submission (below).
4. Revisions and Modifications
- The materials on RecipeNewz are provided "as is". RecipeNewZ will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use RecipeNewZ or websites linked therein.
- RecipeNewZ does not review nor control materials submitted to and published on RecipeNewZ. It makes no warranties, and does not endorse any such materials or the linked websites, and their use is at the visitor's / user's own responsibility / risk.
At any time and without any notice, RecipeNewZ maintains the right to:
- Remove any posting or submission;
- Discontinue the membership of any user and revoke the submission rights;
- Make any changes to this website (its structure, layout, etc);
- Revise these terms and conditions.
6. Governing Law
- You are solely responsible for any activities carried out under your username and you agree to maintain confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify RecipeNewZ immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
- RecipeNewZ collects and stores visitors' information, including account information, IP addresses, etc. It uses this information for its operation and does not sell it to third parties.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to the conflicts of law's provisions therein.
RecipeNewZ Rules of Recipe Submission
1. Each contributor can submit up to 3 recipes within any 24 hour interval.
2. Each recipe submission must:
3. A contributor cannot submit multiple recipes pointing to the same link.
- be associated with a specific original recipe post on the website the contributor has registered with RecipeNewZ;
- include a full link to the original post;
- include a photograph (no drawings or sketches) of the dish in the recipe, exactly as it appears in the original post, with a file size of up to 500 kB and a resolution of at least 250 by 250 pixels in a JPEG, PNG or GIF format;
- use English language for any descriptive material.
Back to gallery